Decide Who To Receive Our Assets
- Decide on who shall receive and benefit from our assets rather than to leave it to the law to decide.
Provide For Those Not Entitled Under The Intestacy Law
- To provide for people who deserve to receive our assets but not entitled under the intestacy law.
Decide How Much Our Beneficiary(ies) Shall Receive
- Decide on the share of the assets to be received by beneficiary(ies)
Appoint Executor or Trustee
- Decide on who shall have the rights to administer the estate.
- Decide on who shall has the rights to take care of the minors (children below the age of 21 years).
- As the instructions have been clearly stated in the Will.
Expedite Legal Process
- Generally, it takes a shorter time and lesser legal fee to settle an estate with a valid Will than the one without a Will.
For assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org